February 19, 2010

Friday Follow & Celebrating!

 

This is my second week participating in Friday Follow.   I'm so thankful to be a part of this blog hop because it has helped me reach 50 followers!  Thank you so much to everyone who has visited and is following my blog!  I'm trying my best to get to as many blogs as I can and follow everyone but it is a daunting task.  I will get to your blog as soon as I possibly can.  Leave me a comment and let me know that you're following and I'll do my best to come visit you and comment.  Happy Friday!


MckLinky Blog Hop

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I came from the Follow Friday Blog Hop and am now following you!

    I look forward to reading all of your posts:)

    Tangie (3boyzmom)
    http://saveyourmoneymama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from "Friday Follow"! I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

    Have a wonderful weekend :)
    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting from Friday Follow. Hope to see you visit my blog.
    www.marshfamily95.blogspot.com

    Thanks Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There! I'm still hopping around Friday Follow reading great blogs! It's my first Friday Follow! Hope you can visit mine. I now follow and subscribe.

    Bridgette Groschen
    Groschen Goblins
    http://www.groschengoblins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Thanks for joining the Blog Hop. I'm following you now. Love your blog. I'll be back later to read more.

    Happy Follow Friday!

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!