February 12, 2010

Friday Follow - A Celebration of Followers #5

Welcome to the fifth Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.

This is my first Follow Friday and I'm very excited!  I'm trying to get more followers on my blog and think this is a great way!  I will try to follow as many as I can and hope that you will do the same.  Happy Friday everyone!



MckLinky Blog Hop

10 comments:

  1. Following from the Friday Follow! Hope to see you at http://luvsjurn3.blogspot.com soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, new Friday Follower.


    Come visit me at mom-et-al.com


    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a great concept isn't it? Last week was my first week participating and let me say, it works! I've had a few people trickle in through Friday Follow, but even more fun is checking out everyone else's blogs!

    I'd love to have you visit my blog:
    http://www.kristieslist.blogspot.com

    or number 454 on the linky.

    I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Friday Follow. I would love for you to follow me too :)
    http://bzzagentreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the follow...following you back
    http://luvtosave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a day late, but I found you through Friday Follow! Great blog, I'm now a Google Friend Connect Follower! :)

    Visiting from My Kids Are Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by to say hello with Friday Follow. Hope you have an amazing weekend with your family and friends.

    Felissa
    Please stop by my new blog:
    www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com
    and my business blog:
    www.felissahadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for visiting me. I'm now following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by and following, I'm following to-you had me at the cupcake header!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!