February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I was so lucky to have dinner cooked by my DH, FIL and BIL.  They each made a different dish; DH made Chicken Cordon Bleu, BIL made orzo pasta with asparagus tips and mushrooms and FIL made a chocolate cake from scratch.  It was a delicious dinner!  MIL, SIL & myself were spoiled; they served us!  We even took a few pictures to remember the day:

 
 

I couldn't have asked for a better DH and in-laws.  This just goes to show that chivalry is not dead, at least not at my house!  Hope everyone had as special a day as I did.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog I'm now following your blog too.

    I really like your blog and all the cool contest and give aways. Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and yummy! Following you back from Friday Follow. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks for participating in Friday Follow. I am catching up to the links. Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following your lovely blog on Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wee you are one lucky gal!!! Glad you had a wonderful V-Day.

    Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I am now your blog follower. Sorry I am late, trying to get through the list.

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!