February 11, 2010

Trim & Terrific Freezer Friendly Meals

I love to cook!  It's difficult for me to cook as much as I want during the week because I work two jobs, one of which is my own business.  I don't usually get home until after 6 pm so to start cooking a meal at that time isn't feasible for my family.  In the past, I have gone to businesses where you prepare your meals in advance and then freeze those meals.  When you are ready to cook them, you just thaw and follow the directions!  I love this idea because my least favorite part of cooking is all the prep work that has to be done (especially chopping onions!).

Luckily, I found a giveaway over at http://www.whatscookingatdd.com/review/freezer-friendly-meals/ for a cookbook titled "Trim & Terrific Freezer Friendly Meals" by Holly Clegg.  This is the exact same thing except I can prepare everything in my own home!  Holly also has a great blog right here with recipes that you can try.  This contest ends on Feb. 16th.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! I came across your blog through Friday Follow and was happily surprised to see this post! Thanks for the link back. Just a quick correction that there is only one cookbook available in the giveaway. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing out my mistake! I've edited it to remove the incorrect info.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!