March 5, 2010

Friday Follow: A Celebration of Followers #8

Welcome to another Friday Follow!  I have so enjoyed visiting other blogs and getting to know other bloggers all over the world!  I wish I had more time to visit and am making an effort to visit 5 new blogs everyday.  It's tough, but I hope to meet that goal this week.

You know the drill.  Follow the first three blogs and comment letting them know that you are now a follower from Friday Follow!  Move on to the other blogs, leaving comments along the way.  Make sure you follow all who come to follow you and have fun getting to know everyone!

MckLinky Blog Hop

post signature

3 comments:

  1. New Friday Follower!
    http://lewiscrazyhouse.blogspot.com/2010/03/ahmelie-swaddler-reviewgiveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from Friday Follows, come follow me back!
    Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway for $10 GC to mycouponhunter.com
    http://whodoesntlovecoupons.blogspot.com/
    Thanks
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog from "Friday Follow" and am now following you via Google Friend Connect. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!