March 12, 2010

Friday Fun - Fill in the Blanks!

This looks like fun and a great way to get to know each other!  Just fill in the blanks and go back to this post to get your link in the McLinky.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1. The best day ever was my wedding day.  We had all of our family and close friends gather around us while we committed to spending the rest of our lives together.  It was an awesome day!

2. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast because I love breakfast foods!  Bacon, pancakes, waffles, french toast, eggs, muffins, scones...hmm, I'm really making my self hungry!

3. This weekend will be relaxing, hopefully! We are going to a wine class with some close friends.

4. Never in my life have I hit someone.  I've been tempted, but never followed through and I hope I never have to.

5. The only thing better than owning a business is not owning a business.  Sometimes it's a struggle to be the one in charge who has to worry about paying the bills and staying open.  There's something to be said about just being an employee somedays.

6. I could really do with some vacation time and time alone with my hubby!

7. The most recent thing I bought myself was Powerball tickets!  200 million, here I come!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!