March 31, 2010

Yoplait Greek Yogurt {REVIEW}

Yoplait just recently debuted their version of Greek yogurt!  Yoplait Greek is packed with 12 grams of protein and 0 grams of fat, so you get the nutrients while watching your fat intake.  It comes in four delicious flavors; Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey Vanilla and Plain and has a thick and creamy texture with both vitamins A & D in every cup.  Yoplait Greek retails for $1.19 per 6 oz. cup, which is very reasonable compared to other Greek yogurts.  If you head over to the Yoplait Greek website, there is a coupon, too!



I received all four flavors of Yoplait Greek to review.  I was very impressed by the flavor and texture of the Yoplait Greek yogurt!  Other Greek yogurts that I have tried have had a grainy texture which I cannot tolerate.  Yoplait Greek had a smooth and creamy texture and the flavors were yummy!  My favorite was strawberry and I really liked that they were not overly sweet.  My husband used Plain in a smoothie and loved it!  He combined some vanilla soy milk, frozen blueberries, frozen peaches and Yoplait Greek Plain yogurt.  He was thrilled that there was extra protein which he claimed kept him full until lunchtime!

All in all, I loved Yoplait Greek yogurt!  This will be added to my regular rotation of yogurts that I purchase.  My husband already asked me to go buy some to have in the fridge!

Disclosure:  I was not paid for this review.  I received samples of the products in exchange for my honest opinion.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. love the yoplait greek yogurt. Thanks for your review. Now if my stores will get it in stock... one is out of stock and the other grocery chain doesn't even have it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check with the store manager. My husband used to work for General Mills and he always told me to ask the store manager if I was looking for a specific product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like yogurt.I want to try yoplait greek yogurt. It may great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!