April 2, 2010

Friday Follow: A Celebration of Followers - April 2

Another Friday is upon us! I was bad last week about following people, so I'm sorry.  I will get to everyone who followed me last week, I promise!  Have a Happy Friday and a Happy Easter weekend!

Join in the Friday fun!

*Add your link to the McLinky below.
*Follow our three wonderful hostesses (they are the top three links!)
*Grab the Friday Follow button and post it on your blog as well as in your post.
*Follow other blogs on the linky and comment on their posts letting them know you found the on Friday Follow.
*Follow back the new followers who post on your blog!

Easy peasy!

MckLinky Blog Hop


post signature

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I came by from Friday Follow and am now following you:) I look forward to reading your posts!

    3boyzmom
    http://saveyourmoneymama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu witch!! I am gonna NEED a cupcake all day after looking at your header!! lol.

    I'm your newest follower, I found you through Friday follow!

    Will you come check my blog out as well?

    Have a great weekend!

    Shannon
    http://milkandcuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday!!! I'm your newest follower through Follow Friday.

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a brand new follower,
    Happy Friday Follow.

    Hope you will stop by and visit me and let me know I have been to your blog.

    Rebecca
    @Buttons and Bows
    mommiesgotfivechildren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got something for you on my blog! Hope you'll join in :) http://happilysouthernreviews.blogspot.com/2010/04/hersheys-better-basket-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from FF hope you'll come see me and maybe become a follower. I'm #155 on Mr. Linky
    traci66.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!