April 23, 2010

Friday Follow: A Celebration of Followers - April 23rd


Here we are at another Friday!  It always seems to sneak up on me.  I'm excited today because my parents will be in town!  They live about 600 miles away and I haven't seen them since February, so I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with them.  Also, it's my 7th wedding anniversary on Sunday and we are getting ready to move out of my in-laws house and into our own place again!  Happy Friday!

Head over to one of our three sponsors, One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades for the rules of Friday Follow (don't worry, they aren't too stringent)!  Have fun!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Here from FF and your newest follower! I'd love it if you'd come visit/follow me at www.momsbalancingact.com!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!