April 30, 2010

Friday Follow: A Celebration of Followers - April 30th


Happy Friday everyone!  I'm excited because today is the day that I get the keys to our new apartment!  We are finally moving out of my in-laws house after one year and I'm thrilled!  Don't get me wrong, my in-laws are the best I could have ever hoped for but we all need our space and living in someone's guest room after owning your own home is not easy.  This means I probably won't be blogging much this weekend but I'll be back to it next week!  I've got some great reviews and giveaways planned for the coming weeks so keep coming back!

By now you should know the drill for Friday Follow but if you are new to the game, click here for all the rules.

Have fun!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I saw yu on PRP and letting you know I have been following :)

    http://meandmineinasmalltown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow. I am following you back. Your blog is adorable.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by the Yellow House. Your blog header looks good enough to eat! Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following you from Friday Follow;-)

    Thanks

    Jeanette Huston
    http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!