April 11, 2010

Mannatech PhytoBurst Nutritional Chews {REVIEW}


Owning a business is hard work and I need all the help I can get!  I'm to the point that I have to turn to nutritional supplements to help me retain the energy I need to keep going everyday.  This is why I was so excited to try Mannatech PhytoBurst Nutritional ChewsPhytoburst Nutritional Chews are a dietary supplement for those who need a little extra boost in their diet. They are individually wrapped which makes them convenient to carry around in your purse, gym bag or desk drawer at work.  They have been shown to support the immune system, promote longevity and vitality and keep energy levels high because we all need our energy levels high!

Mannatech Phytoburst Nutritional Chews are made with a food-sourced vitamin complex, minerals and phytonutrients which are:
  • Important antioxidant support from broccoli, cranberry, grape and rutin
  • Naturally-sourced ingredients
  • Delicious, all-natural flavoring
  • Suitable for vegetarians
Mannatech not only offers nutritional products, but they also have skin care products, weight management products and even financial products.  What a diverse company!

What did I think?

I enjoyed the chews very much!  They come in two flavors, lemon and mixed-berry and while the mixed-berry was my favorite, I have been taking both of them.  The flavors were very palatable and while you could taste some of the vegetable and fruit extracts, they really aren't overpowering or difficult to eat.  I have tried other chewable supplements and these are, by far, the easiest for me to take.  It's a nice supplement when I am feeling a little low on energy and when I feel the need to get some additional antioxidants in my system.  My husband has been taking them right after a hard workout and he has also been happy with the results.  It's a nice little pick-me-up with only 45 calories in 2 chews.  My body doesn't handle caffeine very well, so these chews have taken the place of caffeine when I need a boost.

You can purchase the PhytoBurst Nutritional chews for $38.49 on their website here.  You can also purchase any of their other products.  Take a look around the site because there are some great products geared toward children, too.

Thanks, Mannatech, for giving me an extra dose of energy when I really need it!

Disclosure:  I was not compensated other than a sample product for my honest opinion.  Mannatech is still working with the FDA to get their products evaluated.
post signature

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!