April 16, 2010

UBP '10 After Party Post!

I hate for a party to end so I'm excited that this one will continue on!  This was such a fun party to attend!  I've met all sorts of new bloggers and look forward to continuing to visit the 2000+ blogs on the original list.  Phew!  That sounds like a lot of work!

Like I said above, I've been able to visit quite a few blogs over the past week and had some lovely bloggers visit me but the three that stand out in my head are:  Thrifty Portland Mom (she's a local blogger!), Cupcake Mommie's Menus (because I love cupcakes!) and Dragondreamer's Lair (sheis a doll & so witty!).  Head over to 5 Minutes for Mom's After Party Post to see what blogs other people love!

I had a fun party and will continue to visit because I hate to see a good party end!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. This has been a fun week.
    Cupcake Mommies Menus sounds good.
    Feel free to visit mine if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog thru the Ultimate Blog Party. Its pretty neat. I really enjoying checking out these Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gosh this makes me so hungry for a cupcake!! I found your link at the After Blog Party links. I will be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The UBP was fun eh?!

    Blessings!

    Camie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in to say Hello from the UBP after party! I'd love you stop by if you have the chance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!