Here are mine:
- Cute, comfortable shoes. I love to walk around new cities and always make sure to pack a pair of comfortable shoes and socks for by-foot sightseeing.
- Warm outerwear. I am always cold, so having a jacket that can match the outfits that I have with me is a must!
- Golf clubs & attire. My husband and I love to play golf so we always make sure to have our clubs with us in case we want to try out a new course.
- Hair mousse. I can't look great without my mousse to keep my hair in place!
- Colorful stainless steel water bottle. Hotel water is terrible so I always have my stainless steel bottle of filtered water with me so that I can stay hydrated while shopping and sightseeing.
Disclaimer: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to win a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.