We just moved into a new apartment last weekend so there are lots of things that still need to be done. These are the most important on the long list:
- Get the closet organized! We need to get shoes organized and get those clothes sorted!!
- Unpack the boxes in the office. It's way too cluttered in there for me!
- Go through some old stuff to sell on Ebay. We could use a little extra cash!
- Figure out where everything will go in the kitchen. It's all unpacked but I'm sure things will be moved around the longer I'm there.
- Find a permanent place to live! This is the major Honey-Do!!
Disclaimer: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and ServiceLive blogging program to be eligible to receive $100 in ServiceLive Bucks. For more information on how you can participate, click here.