May 27, 2010

Blog Hop Friday & Friendly Friday! (5/28)

What a great day Friday is!  Don't you agree?  There are two great ways to meet some new bloggers and check out some awesome blogs!  I had such a great time participating in Blog Hop Friday last week and can't wait to see some new bloggers this week!  Blog Hop Friday is hosted by My New Life As Mom, Chubby Cheeks Thinks, Take A Mom's Word For It, Bree Bee's, This Adventure Our Life and Belly Charms!  Make sure you follow all of these ladies' blog first and then have fun getting to know some of the other blogs listed on the linky at any of those sites.  You can add your link at any of the host blogs and it will show up on all of them!  It would also be nice if you added this cute button to your sidebar.  I mean, who doesn't love frogs?  This one is so cute with it's big eyes (and it's not slimy)!

I didn't make it to Friendly Friday last week, but I'd like to join the party this week!  This blog hop is hosted by Christi at Frugal Novice, Charla at Healthy Home Blog , and Xenia at Thanks, Mail Carrier.  Make sure you follow all three hostesses and then make your way through the other blogs.  Leave a comment letting them know you found them on Friendly Follow and try to follow those bloggers who follow you.  I love this button, too!  The colors match up very nicely with my blog, don'tcha think?

Happy Friday and have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!


post signature

7 comments:

  1. I'm following you now thanks to Friendly Friday! If you have time, it would be nice to share back the love here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying HEY from Friendly Follow.
    Of course we follow you through GFF, please make sure to stop in and do the same for us :)
    http://momtobedby8.blogspot.com/2010/05/friendly-friday-may-28th.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your latest follower through BHF. I hope you'll stop by my blog and say hi and follow back.
    Sharon:)
    http://scfitz1972.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I am a new follower from Blog Hop Friday, so glad to have found your great blog! Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here from blog hop friday and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you from Friendly Follow! Glad I got a chance to be introduced to your blog.

    cookiesandclogs@gmail.com
    http://www.cookiesandclogs.com
    Deals and reviews from a stay-at-home mother of 1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your header looks delish! Following from Friendly Friday. Nice to meet you. Have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!