May 18, 2010

Dove Ice Cream's "My Mini Moment" Contest!

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Dove Ice Cream. All opinions are 100% mine.

Moments alone are important to recharge and take care of the most important person, me (or you), and according to a survey of over 400 mothers by Dove Ice Cream Miniatures 70% of them are taking time for themselves each day. Now, I know that a lot of women (myself included) have a difficult time taking care of themselves first, after all there are people who depend on us to survive like our children (and by children I also mean husbands). So, to celebrate the fact that more and more women are taking their own mini moments, Dove Ice Cream is sponsoring the “My Mini Moment” contest with 3 amazing prizes! I mean, who wouldn't want an incredible trip to Napa Valley, CA (I was just there in March and it is awesome!) or spa services for a year (yes, please!) or even a mini-home makeover (if I had a home this one would work, too)?

I think we all need mini moments to ourselves when we can take some time out to just sit quietly or listen to our favorite music or watch our favorite TV show or sit in a nice warm bath and read a book or eat a tasty Dove Ice Cream Miniature (they are only 70 calories each and come in decadent flavors like Java Chip and Cappuccino)...well, you get the picture.


Entering the “My Mini Moment” contest is easy!  Go to the “My Mini Moment” contest page and enter a photo and your idea of a mini moment of escape story by 6/17/10.  That's it!  You could be one of the 10 finalists chosen on 6/29/10 and have the opportunity to get all your friends and family to vote for you.  If you are one of the top three, you will win one of those amazing prizes!  Get to writing and submit your picture and story!

Visit my sponsor: “My Mini Moment” contest
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!