May 10, 2010

Eden Fantasy's Chocolate Passion Body Powder {REVIEW}


My husband and I recently celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary and after all that time we are always interested in spicing things up in the bedroom.  That's why I was so excited to join Eden Fantasy's review program!  Eden Fantasys offers all sorts of adult products including sex toys, lingerie and other adult products.
For my first review, I chose Chocolate Passion Body Powder by Chocoholics Divine Desserts. Both my husband and I love chocolate so I thought this would be a fun way to add a different aspect to our love life.  Here's a little blurb from the Eden Fantasys website:

Indulge your cravings for chocolate and your lover at the same time with this playful set. A hot pink feather duster is perfectly paired with sweet cocoa powder for a night of tickling, licking, and delicious rewards.


Pink and black tin holds a generous 6oz portion of edible chocolate body powder; the tag even has a playful drink recipe for enjoying in the afterglow.

A perfect gift for your lover, they are sure to enjoy taste-testing all night long.

What did I think?

I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of powder that is in the tin!  Also, the pink feather duster is a nice touch to the whole package.  How else would you apply chocolate powder?!  We figured out that the duster helped with the application of the powder and keeping that amount applied down to a minimum.  A little goes a long way with this stuff! 

The fact that there are only three ingredients in this powder (powdered sugar, cocoa powder and natural vanilla) made it all that more appealing.  No artificial products are in this powder however being that there is sugar, be sure to wash up before moving on, if you know what I mean. 

We were both very happy with this product!  It helped us break some of our old habits and relax and have fun.  Give your partner a little extra sweetness with Chocolate Passion Body Powder!

Disclosure:  I was not compensated for this review.  I was sent a sample product and was asked to give my 100% honest opinion which I did.
product picture
Powder by Chocoholics divine desserts
This product was provided free of charge to the reviewer.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!