May 22, 2010

Got diaper rash or chafing?

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.

Diaper rash is the pits, or so I've heard.  For a baby to be in that kind of needless pain is heartbreaking.  What's a mom to do?  Boudreaux's Butt Paste!  I know the name is funny but this stuff really works.  I don't have kids yet, but my husband has used this stuff (on the advice of his mother) to help heal chafed skin so it's not just for babies.  It helps heal the red and chafed skin by acting as a protective barrier and sealing out all the moisture. This paste comes in multiple sizes including a convenient 1 oz. tube that you can throw in your diaper bag or purse for changes on the go!  This stuff doesn't have a strong scent, either.  My husband couldn't even smell the paste so I know it wasn't too scented.  Click here to learn how you can get a free sample of Boudreaux's Butt Paste.

So many women have used this product and love it!  I've been reading a lot of blogs about moms who are dealing with babies with diaper rash who swear by Boudreaux's Butt Paste.  They say it's real helpful with keeping the rash contained and the wetness away from the irritation.  Try it and let me know what you think!

You can find Boudreaux's Butt Paste at most retailers including drug, discount and grocery stores.  This product has been featured on The Oprah Show, The Tonight Show, The Today Show, People Magazine, ESPN and TLC's While You Were Out.  Go get a free sample and get that baby's butt back to smooth!

Visit my sponsor: Boudreaux's Butt Paste

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following I am now following back =)
    www.familyliciousreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!