May 5, 2010

Have you heard about SocialSpark?

Socialspark_small 
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.

SocialSpark is a cool website where bloggers can make a little extra $$ by doing what they love, blogging! After taking part in the Twitter arm of this company, Sponsored Tweets, and enjoying the process and opportunities, I decided to check out the blogging end.  It looks to me like there are plenty of wonderful opportunities available writing about products and services that we all use on a daily basis.  I'm also looking forward to learning about new products and opportunities out there and talking about them here at Giveaways and More!

The sign up process was easy and quick!  Make sure you have an avatar picture (doesn't have to be a photo of you just something that is family-friendly and represents you) ready to upload because that personalizes your account.  You can add some personal information about yourself so that others on the site can get to know you as an individual and you can include information about your blog.  I haven't taken any opportunities, yet (it takes about 3 days to be approved), but I'm excited for the possibilities!  I've taken a look around the site (very easy to manuever around) and I've noticed that some of the past opportunities are for products that I know and love.  This excites me because I won't feel like I am recommending something to you that I haven't already used and feel passionately about.

Look for more posts from me in the near future!

Sign up for SocialSpark!

Visit my sponsor: I Signed Up for SocialSpark!
post signature

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!