May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Winners!


Happy Memorial Day, everyone!  I hope you are all having a fun and safe weekend in beautiful weather while I enjoy (or not) watching the rain fall outside my window.  Is this really the start of summer?  Not in Oregon!

Let's remember to take some time today to think about all of the soldiers that have sacrificed their lives for our safety.  Their job is the hardest of them all and I thank God for those who are willing to take on the responsibility of our country's protection.

I have also chosen my winners for the two giveaways that ended yesterday.

Congratulations to my Ocean Complete Sinus Irrigation System winner!

#15 - LAMusing

Congratulations to my 3 winners of 101 Things I Learned in Culinary School!

#72 - Amanda
#53 - For Their Future
#28 - Kelly

All winners have been emailed and they have 48 hours to respond or I will have to chose another winner.

Thanks for continuing to support my blog!  Enjoy the rest of your long weekend!
post signature

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!