May 10, 2010

My Most Triumphant Outlet Shopping Story!

I love outlet shopping!  The deals are amazing and you can shop at so many different types of stores all in the same day without ever getting into your vehicle!  Twittermoms, Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Stores are teaming up to offer some great deals this summer!  Check out this post to enter for a $20 gift card!  All you have to do is blog about your most triumphant outlet shopping experience!

Mine took place a few years ago when I lived in Arizona.  We had an outlet mall about 20 minutes from our house and I would go up there occasionally to look for new clothes and kitchen items.  One day right about this time of year, I went up and found all of the summer clothes on sale!  I was able to really bump up my wardrobe for less than $100.  I think I purchased about 5 shirts, 3 pairs of shorts, 1 skirt and a pair of sandals!  It was amazing and I still remember that experience to this day!!

Thanks to Twittermoms, Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Stores for sponsoring this opportunity!

Gap Twitter Discount
Exclusive Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Store Savings

Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to get a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!