June 11, 2010

Aloha Friday #138!


This is my first week participating in Aloha Friday but I've always wanted to join in, so here I go!

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.


Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

What is your favorite thing about Summer?

My favorite thing about summer is the food; fresh fruit, BBQ, fresh vegetables.  Yummy!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Our trips to the beach!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

    Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not having to nag the Princess Nagger to get up and get ready for school - she is not a morning person! :)

    Aloha Friday Follow: Bread Storage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the BBQ's! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in LA, I don't really have any favorite thing about summer. I love fall and spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!