June 24, 2010

Aloha Friday - Sports Edition!


Aloha Friday started over at An Island Life because on the Islands, Friday is a day to take it easy.  

To honor this tradition, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.  In fact, this week it could be a one word response! If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link here. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

This week my question is sports-themed.
Do you play any sports or do have a favorite sport to watch?

The reason for my question is that I'll be playing in two golf tournaments this weekend with some friends which tells you my answer.  I play golf and love it!  In fact, my husband and I had our first date at a golf course!
post signature

15 comments:

  1. The main sport we watch is BASEBALL!! The other sport we watch is FOOTBALL. You can say we are a sports family
    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't play anymore.. i used to play basketball but not anymore.. but i love watching the Soccer World Cup. It's big thing here in Germany:)
    Happy Friday and here's my Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the summer I love to Watch Baseball. have always loved to sport. I played in the past but those days are gone for me. Now I enjoy watching the games.
    My AF link for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to watch OSU football live and soccer, I used to swim and play soccer but that was years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I run and I swim. Football is always fun to watch.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/building-friendships-one-blog-at-a-time/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love to watch baseball-my fiance got me into it
    check out my ALOHA FRIDAY question here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't play any but watch the Tour De France! Go Lance!

    www.ourbrokenroad.blogspot!

    Happy Aloha Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. www.ourbrokenroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to watch soccer and baseball

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a similar question today--too funny!! I love to play volleyball, and I like to watch basketball and UFC!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love watching football (soccor) both on tv and live and enjoy running

    ReplyDelete
  12. SEC Football...GO DAWGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am not really into sports. I will watch Hockey with my husband once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not really a big sports person, but I enjoy the extreme sports!! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I played sports and it would be tennis. I like to watch basketball with my husband.

    Happy Aloha Friday and 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!