June 18, 2010

Aloha Friday!





Over at An Island Life, every Friday is a celebration!  In Hawaii, Friday is the day to take it easy so we all ask a simple question and ask you to answer it!  Easy as that!  Check out the list of bloggers who participate on An Island Life!

Who do you spend Father's Day with?

We usually spend Father's Day with my husband's family but this year my in-laws are on an Alaskan cruise so we're just hanging out together.  My dad lives almost 300 miles away so I'll call him but won't be able to spend the day with him.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Hubby works and dad is 1200 miles away so, I guess it's me and the pooches again :)

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/5-advertising-just-another-manic-friday-followers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. With hubby! But this one we're celebrating with our daughter's Godfather...

    Enjoy your Friday!

    http://pinkyslearningworld.blogspot.com/2010/06/aloha-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. We spend it together as a family to celebrate with my husband. Both of our dads are deceased. Enjoy your weekend and Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually spend it with my parents but this year were driving to Cali & spending it with his family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubs and our 3 kids. :)

    Thanks and please come visit my new PR blog and enter our giveaway! http://notsofishyreviews.blogspot.com - thanks!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!