June 4, 2010

Any Sarah MacLachlan fans?

Are you a Sarah MacLachlan fan?  I know I am and I'm so excited to listen to her new album "Laws of Illusion"!  Did you know that this is the Grammy® award winning, multi-platinum singer/songwriter's first studio album in over 7 years?  That's too long in my opinion.

I was asked to review her album before it's even released on June 15th and let me tell you, from the 4 songs that I've heard so far, this is vintage Sarah.  Her voice is so beautiful that every song sounds like she's poured her heart and soul into it.  I love that about her!  The first single from the album is called "Loving You is Easy".  It's a little upbeat and flirty while still having a lot of feeling behind the words.  It's a great song and I think it'll be an instant hit!

Sarah will be hosting a listening party on her Facebook page starting June 7th at 10am, so become a fan on Facebook to be the first to hear her awesome new album!  You can also follow Sarah on Twitter to find out what she's up to and get updates directly from the singer.

I'll be back with more thoughts once I receive the full album next week.  For now, click here to watch Sarah perform on Jay Leno!

Disclaimer:  I am working with One2One Network and Sarah MacLachlan and was asked to give my honest opinion of this music album in exchange for a free copy.  I was under no obligation to listen to the album or to give a positive review. 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I did hear she was coming out with a new album. I am way excited! I'm following you back from FMBT, thanks for stopping by my site.
    ~Amber @ The Mom Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love her music. Thanks for the wonderful post.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!