June 10, 2010

Car repairs - RepairPal.com {REVIEW}

If you are at all like me, you dread it when the check engine light comes on in your car.  There are many reasons for the feelings of dread and anxiety but I think the major one is all the time you spend driving around to the different auto shops and dealerships to get repair estimates.  If you get these same feelings of dread and anxiety, I've got a great website for you to check out!  It's called RepairPal.com and it's full of information about every car and truck from a Honda Civic to a Ford F-150

I took a look around RepairPal.com and was pleasantly surprised by the user-friendly layout and wealth of information!  I drive a 1999 Acura TL and have had a few minor instances where repair work is needed and would have loved to have visited this site to look around and get some estimates so that I knew going in approximately how much the repairs would cost.  RepairPal.com also gives you information for the closest shops so if you live in, say, San Diego all you have to do is enter in your zip code and it will show you a map with the closest shops to you.  Unfortunately, I hadn't found RepairPal.com when I needed those repairs, but you can be sure that I will bookmark this site and whenever I have questions, I will head over!

Not only is there repair estimates, but you can also read reviews on different makes and models if you are in the market for a new or used car on RepairPal.com.  I love reviews because you get a first hand accounting of how the car is running by regular people who drive the vehicles everyday.

Disclosure:  I was compensated for this review monetarily however I was not required to give a positive review.  I was asked to talk about my experiences on the website and report my honest feedback.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!