June 10, 2010

Getting to know this blogger - 6/10


Jacqui over at the Ins and Outs of A Stay At Home Mom and Wife is hosting this fun way to get to know each other.  Join in on the fun.  Just copy and paste these questions and answer them!  Head over to Jacqui's blog and let her know that you answered the questions (leave me a comment, too!).  How easy is that?  Wow, she posted 62 questions today!  This might take a little while!

1- What's worse - Physical or mental cheating?

Mental, definitely

2- Is it easier to forgive or forget?

Forgive I can never forget because I'm part Italian!

3- Can men and women be "Just Friends"?

I believe they can.  I had a few male friends in college who never attempted anything.  I think it depends on the people.

4- Dating co-workers?

No way!

5- All expenses paid vacation to anywhere?

Western Europe, especially Italy.

6- On the way to the electric chair - What's your last meal?

Lasagna

7- The water park?

No fun.  I hate getting water up my nose!

8- When you are "In Love" do you notice other people?

Sure!  I always notice people.

9- Is flirting cheating?

Not even a little bit, in my opinion.

10- Would you rather have 1 great friend or 5 pals?

1 great friend because I know she'll have my back always

11- If someone called you a bitch would you be offended?

Depends on how they said it.

12- Are you ok with your significant other being friends with an ex?

Probably not.  I don't think I could forget about their history.

13- Would you live with someone without marrying them?

Yes and I did!  But then we got married a year later.

14- Favorite sport?

Golf.

15- Is toilet paper hung over or under?

Over

16- Do you squeeze toothpaste from the middle or end of the tube?

I don't use a tube but I'd probably squeeze from the middle.

17- How do you feel about tanning booths?

Not for me, but cool if others want to use them.  I own a fitness center with a tanning bed and it's a money maker for us.

18- Friends with benefits?

Great in theory but not in practice.

19- Do you believe in angels?

To a certain degree.

20- Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?

I'd rather take them but don't mind being in them either.

21- Have you ever flirted with someone you had no interest in?

Sure!  Who hasn't flirted to get a free drink in college?

22 - Ever kissed a random person and then walked away?

Umm, sort of.

23- Would you buy bootleg merchandise?

No but my dad used to when he went to Korea.

24- What color looks best on you?

Blue

25- If you could play any sport professionally what would it be?

Golf

26- Ever break up with someone and regret it?

No

27- Are you a jealous person?

Not really.  I choose to be around pretty trustworthy people.

28- Would you ever have plastic surgery?

I don't think so.  Seems to be more trouble than it's worth.

29- When do you want to get married?

I've been married for 7 years.

30- Who has the sexiest accents?

Australians

31- Next concert you're attending?

Don't know.

32- Favorite song?

The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts

33- Favorite movie?

Dirty Dancing

34- What's your occupation?

Business Owner - We own a fitness center and Land Use Planner

35- What's your sign?

Cancer

36- Are you a beach, country or city person?

City, totally!

37- Best vacation spot you've been to?

Rome.  Awesome!

38- Have you ever had a "secret affair?"

No

39- If you could own a non-traditional pet which would it be?

I'm not much of an animal person.

40- Favorite show as a child?

Sesame Street - love Cookie Monster!

41- Where do you spend most of your money?

Food!

42- Are you currently working at a job that you hate?

Hate? That's a very strong word.  I'd rather not own a business, especially in this economy.  We're trying to sell right now.

43- Have you ever been so heart broken that you called in sick to work?

No, but I've wanted to.

44- Favorite summer drink?

Sangria!!

45- Can you change a car tire?

If necessary, yes.

46- Favorite cologne / perfume?

Hanae Mori

47- Favorite candle scent?

Buttercream or vanilla cream

48- Would you consider yourself adventurous?

Not usually, no

49- What is your My Space profile song?

Never been on MySpace

50- Favorite concert attended?

New Kids on the Block when I was in middle school.  It was a blast!

51- Would you date an already attached man / woman?

No, absolutely not.

52- Would you sing Karaoke in front of co-workers?

No, not even for money.

53- Can you shoot pool?

Umm, I haven't in a long time and I'm not very good, but I can hit the ball!

54- Do you like your siblings' significant others?

Yes, my sister's boyfriend is great!  My brother is single.

55- Can you drive a stick?

Yup and I did for a lot of years.

56- When you marry will you wear white?

I wore off white.

57- Have you ever sat and hoped for a phone call?

Absolutely. Last week, in fact!

58- Ever skip school and spend the day at the beach?

No, I was a good girl.

59- Favorite TV show?

The Office!

60-What do you think about gay marriage?

I could care less what people do in their own homes when it comes to sexuality

61- Whats your Favorite movie actor and actress?

Matt Damon (yummy!) and Sandra Bullock

62-what are you waiting for at the movies?

Anything good!


That was fun!  Let me know if you answer these questions because I'd love to know more about you!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!