June 15, 2010

Gift Cards - The gift that keeps on giving

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of FriendGiftr. All opinions are 100% mine.

I think most people love to receive gift cards.  I mean, what's better than picking out your own gift?  Gift cards!  They are perfect gifts for those relatives and friends that are so incredibly difficult to shop for you almost want to pretend that you forgot the occasion just to get out of the agonizing experience.  FriendGiftr is a great company that can help you shop for those folks who are impossible to shop for!  I love my dad and have obviously known him long enough to know what to purchase for him, but this Father's Day was a tough one for me just because I'm tired of buying him golf balls (he's got plenty!) or golf shirts (my mom would kill me!).  I ended up buying him a new BBQ cleaner but I probably should have gone to FriendGiftr and bought him a gift card so he could choose what he wanted or needed.

Oh, he and my mom love P.F. Chang's!   I could have purchased one of their gift cards so my parents could go out and have a nice dinner on me.  Or, if they didn't want to go to P.F. Chang's, my dad could have swapped the P.F. Chang's gift card for another one that he would enjoy more.  Maybe an AMC Theaters gift card so he could take my mom to see a good new movie?  The options are abundant and FriendGiftr really makes it easy for your friends to choose what they would prefer in a dollar amount that you can afford.  That is the idea, right?  To buy something that the recipient wants to have?  One more great thing about FriendGiftr is that you can access the website and purchase gift cards in denominations of $10, $20, $25, $35, $50, $75 and $100 from all sorts of devices such as the FriendGiftr website, Facebook, iPhone, Blackberry and Android!  How easy is that?

The next time I have to purchase a gift for a family member or friend, I will definitely check out FriendGiftr.  There are over 120 stores and restaurants that they work with and I'm sure more will be hopping on the bandwagon very soon!

Visit my sponsor: America's Favorite Gift Cards
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jennifer for sharing! My mother is impossible to buy for, so I will definitely be using this site!
    Make sure you zoom over and get entered into my monthly giveaways, nothing easier.
    Stay Fabulous
    Chara
    http://charasjewelcandy.blogspot.com/
    www.charasjewelcandy.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!