June 8, 2010

Makin' new friends today!

There are a couple of blog hops that happen on Tuesdays and I'm so happy to take part in them!


The first is Follow Me Back Tuesday.  I've participated in this one for a few weeks now and have found some great blogs!  I can't wait to find some more so come on over to Survey Junkie, Little Yaya's, Review Retreat & Boobies,BabiesAndABlog.. to join in on the fun!






This is my first week with Tuesday Tag-Along over at Twee Poppets Review and Giveaway.  I'm looking forward to reading some new blogs. 

Leave me a comment and let me know where you saw my blog!  I'll follow everyone who follows me!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower - cute blog!
    littlesproutgrowing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!