June 28, 2010

New Freschetta Flatbread Pizza!

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Freschetta. All opinions are 100% mine.

Freschetta has always been my favorite brand of frozen pizza.  That's because Freschetta seems to do something different from the other brands of frozen pizza such as fresh flavors or added flavors to the crust.  Well, Freschetta has added a new addition to their line of products called Freschetta FlatBread!  I haven't had the opportunity to try Freschetta FlatBread yet, but I plan taking one of these $1 off coupons to the store and buying one.  Click here to get the coupon for yourself.  The flavors look so delicious!.  Who wouldn't like Zesty Italian, Roasted Garlic and Spinach, Pepperoni or 5-Cheese? They all sound very tasty to me but I think I'll try the Roasted Garlic and Spinach Flatbread first.  This one appeals to me the most.  If you are more of a meat lover, try the Zesty Italian which has peperoni, sausage, Genoa salami, mozzarella and asiago cheeses.

Freschetta FlatBread is pizza made on an ultra thin crust.  Freschetta adds all-natural cheeses and sauce made from ripe tomatoes then tops it all off with colorful vegetables and plenty of sliced meats!  With all of the beautiful colors, it looks like a party on a plate!  In fact, I'm getting hungry for lunch already.

Freschetta also offers Naturally Rising, Brick Oven, PizzAmore and Singles.  Everyone in the family can find a pizza that they love!  Get to the store and take your coupon to try this new flatbread pizza at a discount.  Heck, try a few of them and enjoy!
Visit my sponsor: Freschetta Pizza
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!