June 24, 2010

P&G's Thank You Mom Reunion Contest

Even though I'm not a mother, yet, I thoroughly believe that being a mother is the most thankless job in the world.  Moms are there for everything good, yet most get blamed for all of the bad moments and never thanked for the good ones.  I just want to take this opportunity to thank my mom for being a stabilizing force in my life even now when I'm 33 years old.  She is always there to lend a shoulder to cry on when I need it and always answers my phone calls when I need a sounding board. 

Mom, you are better than any mother I could have created and I thank God everyday for you.  Thanks for always being my best friend even when I don't act thankful.  I love you.

Proctor & Gamble is celebrating moms with "Thank You Moms Reunions" which is a contest going on nationwide to help reunite Moms and their children for important events such as graduations and birthdays.  There will be 105 reunions taking place over the next 10 months (every month 15 will be chosen out of 30).  You have the ability to choose the winners by voting here!  The winners will be given a $1,000 travel voucher and a video camera to record the reunion event.  They will also be encouraged to post the video on Thankyoumom.com so that we can all watch!  Doesn't that sound awesome!  I know I'll cry because I always cry at those reunions on Oprah!

You can vote once per day until the voting is closed at 11:59:59 pm on June 30th, 2010.

Please go vote and help give this amazing gift of reunion to women and their children who cannot afford it for themselves.  Haven't we all wanted something that we couldn't afford?  Think about how good it would make you feel to bless these people with this gift!

Disclaimer:  I wrote this post on behalf of One 2 One Network and was entered to win a gift card in a random drawing in exchange for spreading the word about this campaign.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!