June 17, 2010

Tiramisu!

So, now that we have internet again I was able to download the pictures of the tiramisu that I made this past weekend.  Everyone really enjoyed it (including me)!

While I didn't really follow a recipe perfectly (I modified a Giada DeLaurentiis Raspberry Tiramisu recipe because I didn't have raspberries), you can find tiramisu recipes all over the internet.  This one looks good.  So does this one!







These are some pictures of the tiramisu that I made.  I decided to make it look pretty by putting it together in a trifle dish.  Aren't they the best for layered recipes?  I love how you can see through the sides to the layers.  I also shaved some dark chocolate on top as a garnish.  It was definitely a tasty dish!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I haven't had tiramisu in a long time *drool*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!