June 9, 2010

Welcome Wednesday - June 9th

It's the middle of the week which means time for Welcome Wednesday hosted by Take It From Me!  The rules for Welcome Wednesday are listed on her blog so make sure you follow them!  Welcome to all my new followers and a big thank you to my current followers!  You are following me at a great time because I'm preparing for a birthday even in July which will feature some great reviews and giveaways.  Check out the post here to gain 5 additional entries in each giveaway!



Leave me a comment that you're following me and I'll be sure to come on over and follow your blog, too!  Happy Wednesday!!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I am a new follower. Stop by and check out my blog at www.kdbuggie.blogspot.com if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower from Welcome WEdnesday!

    Would love for you to stop by mine too!
    Cassandra @ www.aubutfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from http://life-is2-good.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am a new follower from Welcome Wednesday.

    check out my blog at:
    www.necciescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!