July 9, 2010

Aloha Friday - July 9th


It's Friday and really hot so I'm feeling lazy which makes me think of vacation and Hawaii!  Aloha Friday is sponsored by An Island Life so go visit and say hi!

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

Since it's my birthday tomorrow, I'm asking a birthday related question:
What is your favorite flavor of birthday cake?  When you request a cake, what do you request?

My favorite flavor is chocolate, specifically my mom's chocolate cake.  It's awesome and a legend in not only my family but my husband's family, too!  Unfortunately, I won't see my mom on my birthday this year so I'll have to settle for something else but I'm hoping she'll come down for my husband's birthday at the end of the month and bring or make a chocolate cake.  Yum!

Stay cool out there and have a wonderful weekend!
post signature

7 comments:

  1. First off Happy Birthday! :) My favorite cake use to be Butter Brickle that my grandma made. Now my absolute fav is chocolate...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Happy Birthday!

    I love chocolate but really, I just plain like cake. My favorite b-day cake is ice cream cake though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Carrot cake. that's what I would Love. However I get Chocolate because every one else loves that,LOL.
    Happy Birthday.
    My Aloha Friday Link for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY almost! ~hehe~ I totally love strawberry shortcake or I get chocolate, whip cream banana! Ohhhhhhhh I can feel my hips getting wider and wider! Following you! Have a good weekend, and thanks for stopping by too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!!
    I asked this question last month lol I love cake (obviously) but if I'm buying a cake its either ice cream cake or white with raspberry filling & whipped cream frosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! :)

    Looks like Jess and I share the same favorite - white with raspberry filling and whipped cream frosting...yum! :)

    Aloha Friday: Vacation Edition

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheescake - specifically black forest cheescake (or chocholate raspberry cheesecake at Olive Garden). Oh, you mean regular cake? Chocholate!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!