July 22, 2010

Friday Flip Offs

Thanks to Gigi over at KludgyMom, we can vent about our frustrations and read other blogger's vents which couldn't have come at a better time for me!

To my employee:  Flip Off!  Take responsibility for making a mistake rather than expecting me to fix it for you!

To the people who think they know how to better run my business:  Flip Off!  I'm not made of money and I can't expand a business until it's been profitable.  How do you expect me to make money if I'm spending it on space and items that are unecessary and don't help me make MORE money?!?!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!  Thanks for listening.  I feel better now!  I can tell this is going to be a weekly occurance.  It feels too good to get some of these things off my chest.
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Glad you joined up, Jennifer! Go get em! Don't let your employee shirk responsibility! And YOU know your own business best! Flip Off people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, employee that acts like that irritates me. I got asked how I would deal with that kind of people if I was a team leader at a job interview yesterday LOL
    Hope you'll have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...so your site made me want cupcakes. Crap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good flips girl. Hate people that don't own up to their mistakes. So glad you are joinging the FFOs. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you joined. Look forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by to read your FFO! Venting is always good!

    littlebishopchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by reading bloggers FFO!Ive just joined too and loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!