August 15, 2010

The last of the birthday event winners...

Thanks so much to everyone that participated in my Happy Birthday To Us Event!  

Here are the last of the winners.

That's Caring Eco-Friendly Gift Basket winners are:

#105 - shala_darkstone

#52 - Donetta

#166 - marinewifey

Absolutely Audrey Gia Show Clips winner is:
#12 - Janelle


The winners have all been notified by email and have 48 hours to respond or I will have to chose another winner.

This was a wonderful event and I'm so happy with the response from you all.  Please continue to visit my blog because there are some great reviews and giveaways that I'm working on right now!

Thanks again!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am a new follower from Pitch it to Me. I look forward to reading new posts from you.

    http://glamourgirlreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of gifts like birthday gift baskets which can be easily made at home from household things. This really makes your gift look unique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!