August 5, 2010

No-Go BlogHer Blog Hop

Being a business owner sucks sometimes!  It's hard for me to get away for any length of time (not that I have the $$$ to go to BlogHer).  Even if I did have the money or received a sponsorship I wouldn't be able to get away from my business.

I sincerely hope everyone who's going has a ton of fun in New York City (one of my favorite cities) but we need to have fun, too, so join in on the blog hop hosted by ToBeThode and Musings of a Marfan Mom!  Not only can you make some new friends and find great new blogs to follow, but there are prizes, too!  Sweet, huh?

  1. When did you start blogging?  I started blogging in November of 2009.
  2. Why did you start blogging?  I originally started blogging about giveaways that I entered but then I began adding in posts about cooking and my life in general.  Eventually I began doing reviews and giveaways on my own.
  3. What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?  Hopefully get a new job!  I should hear today or tomorrow.
  4. Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite.  (share the link in YOUR post so we all can see)  One of my favorite blog posts was when I made peanut butter chocolate cupcakes from JavaCupcake which you can find here.  I think it's my favorite because I remember how good they tasted!  I need to make those again and soon...  I also love this post about my favorite Christmas memory.  It takes me back to a magical morning!

Now that you're here, stick around and enter some of my giveaways!  You can see them just over to the right.  Have fun and leave me a comment so that I can come over and check out your blog!

 post signature

6 comments:

  1. I'm here from NGBH! I'm so glad I found your site! Your giveawyas are awesome. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from the no-go hop. I'm following you on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you hear good news about the job. I wonder how many people they will have there, since I know a lot of people are still pinching pennies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog header... absolutely adorable (and delicious looking)! :p I'm your newest follower from the blog hop. Good luck on the job- hope you get good news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by to say hi from the No-Go BlogHer Blog Hop!!
    Good luck job hunting
    matternu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You won a prize! Come by and see what it is.
    http://www.tobethode.com/2010/08/nogo-blogher-winners.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!