September 10, 2010

Aloha Friday #150

I'm so happy it's Friday!  Over at An Island Life, Kailani celebrates Aloha Friday.  In Hawaii, Fridays are a day to kick back and relax so I'm going to ask a simple question and ask that you answer it.  Go ahead!  It's fun!

How do you celebrate long weekends?

Obviously, last weekend was Labor Day and a 3 day weekend so we drove north to meet my parents and sister and her boyfriend halfway between our homes.  We got a great rate at a hotel and just enjoyed spending time together!  Usually on a long weekend, if we can get out of town, we do.  It's a nice break and a good opportunity to explore another place!
  post signature

2 comments:

  1. That's good that you got to visit with family and enjoyed the time.

    We just stayed home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I'm visiting from Mama's Little Nestwork. You're my neighbor upstairs :) I've also followed your blog due to interest, I think I'm a few days late for the blog event due to being in the hospital but alas that's life when terminally ill w/ chronic pain. I blog for purpose, for a sense of being professional and normal and everything I blog is to help others in some way. If you would like you can visit at http://www.hollywoodglamorous.com and pardon the mess the page is supposed to be changed with a new professional built layout. Thanks. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!