September 19, 2010

Blueberry Cobbler

We are fortunate enough to live in an area where my husband's family is well connected in the farming world so we took advantage of those connections and have stashed away frozen blueberries for the winter, although I'm not sure how long they are going to last.  These are not just your average blueberries.  They are big and sweet! 

A friend of ours was so happy when we dropped by with a bag of these blueberries so he found this amazing blueberry cobbler recipe on Cooks.com.  It's extremely easy to make and uses Bisquick baking mix!  Now I know that some people are not so keen on baking mixes but my mom used Bisquick when I was younger so I figure if it was good enough for her, it's good enough for me.  Besides, this cobbler is amazing!

My husband decided tonight that he had to make this cobbler and I didn't argue!  Here's a picture of the cobbler fresh out of the oven.  Doesn't it look good?  I wish you could smell my apartment right now!


What's your favorite fruit dessert?  Is it easy to make?  I'm taking suggestions on what else we can make with these blueberries, if you've got 'em!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm your newest follower from the Born 2 Impress Blog Hop. I'd love to have you follow me back :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ✿CardioBunny
    Fabulous n Free

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!