October 4, 2010

Chex Mix Party!

Have you ever tried Chex Mix?  It's a great snack to eat while you're sitting in front of the television watching a game or movie.  I belong to General Mills Pssst...Network and was sent some different kinds of Chex Mix to share with my family and friends along with a cute bowl and some paper plates and napkins!  We got to try out three flavors of Chex Mix; Turtle, Honey Nut and Traditional.  I also ended up buying a couple more flavors to add to the variety which included Bold Party Mix and Cheddar Cheese.  They were all so tasty and everyone had a great time!  The next time you're hosting an event and need some snacks, check out the Chex Mix in the chip aisle!  There are 13 varieties in total including a few dessert options and I promise that all of your guests will find at least one flavor to enjoy!


Disclosure:  I was sent free products in the mail in exchange for my honest opinion.  i was asked to hold a party and hand out coupons for the product.  I was not required to write a positive review.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!