October 31, 2010

Halloween winner!

Happy Halloween to all my readers!  I hope you and your family have a safe and fun evening!  I'm not very excited about Halloween this year probably because I don't have kids and I'm laying on the couch with the sniffles from a cold.  Can I tell you a secret?  I'm actually hoping no kids knock on the door because I don't have anything to give them! 

Congratulations to the winner of the BOBA 2G Classic Baby Carrier:

#310 - polly


I have sent the winner an email who has 48 hours to respond or I will choose another winner.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Dear Jennifer I've been wanting to come by for a week now and tell you that I received the Bed Head Wave Artist. It's just the coolest win! I was so excited to get it but between me going to the hospital Friday before last and my MIL being sick all that weekend and being admitted herself on Monday we haven't been home long enough for me to Thank you. I promise I will be posting about it as soon as I possibly can. We're still at the hospital most of the time.

    Hope your having a fun Halloween night. And THANKS again! Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped by from Chubby Cheeks Thinks. I am now following.
    http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Chubby Cheeks! Great blog, I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!