October 21, 2010

KT Tunstall's Tiger Suit {REVIEW}

As a fan of KT Tunstall, especially "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree", I was so excited to hear that she has released a new album titled "Tiger Suit".  One of the perks of being a One2One Network member is that you have opportunities to review new releases and I was chosen to review KT's new album!  The minute I received it in the mail, I put it in my cd player.  This album is so upbeat and every song makes me want to get up and dance!  I quickly learned the words to my favorites and am now able to sing along after only three days of listening.  This album definitely lives up to KT's previous hits!

My two favorites are "Difficulty" and "Lost" and you can go to KT's website to preview the album and listen to short snippets of each song.  Which songs do you like?  I don't think you'll be disappointed in any of them!

You can also follow KT on Facebook and Twitter to find out all the newest information about tour dates and new releases!

Disclosure:  I was sent a free copy of the album from One2One Network and asked to give my honest opinion in exchange for a chance to win a gift card.  All opinions that are expressed are my own.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am visiting from Pitch It To Me. I am your newest follower and RSS Feed Subscriber. Please take a sec and stop by Mom to Bed by 8 and do the same for us. Thanks
    http://www.momtobedby8.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!