November 8, 2010

140 years of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly {REVIEW]

Vaseline Logo - US
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is a major staple in my daily beauty routine.  I am very susceptible to bloody noses due to thin membranes in my nostrils and ever since I can remember, doctors have been encouraging me to apply a little bit of Vaseline to the inside of both nostrils every morning to keep those membranes moisturized and protected.  Without Vaseline, I would be lost!  Vaseline keeps my skin moisturized and protected from dryness and not worried about dealing with a bloody nose at all times.  There are plenty of other ways to use Vaseline in your life some of which include as lip balm, overnight moisturizer for dry feet and hands, makeup remover, diaper rash prevention, etc.

Over the past 140 years that Vaseline has been producing their petroleum jelly (can you believe 140 years?) the types of uses have grown exponentially.  There are so many uses that you and I don't even know about!  People find uses for Vaseline everyday!  In fact, if you have a creative and inventive use for Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, head over to the new Vaseline Facebook page where there is a celebration happening!  Vaseline is giving away weekly prizes to the most creative use of their product!  You could win this amazing Limited Edition Swarovski Crystal Jar of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly (worth approximately $75) and a $500 gift card!  There's an additional opportunity to win this Limited Edition jar as well as a $1000 gift card by posting a video about your creative use of Vaseline on the Facebook page!

Vaseline has also unveiled a new jar with a flip top lid making it much easier to use and store the product.  I was sent a jar of the NEW Rich Conditioning Cocoa Butter as well as a travel jar of the original product and love it!  As I said above, I use Vaseline inside my nostrils and the cocoa butter petroleum jelly smells so good and works great!  I love how easy it is to open the lid and use the product.  The flip top also keeps the petroleum jelly from getting all over the outside of the container.  Vaseline is available at all major retailers and drug stores so get out there and try some for yourself!

Disclosure:  I was provided with free samples of Vaseline in exchange for my honest opinion of the product.  I was not required to write a positive review and all opinions are my own.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!