November 8, 2010

CARMEX Skin Care {REVIEW}

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Carmex®. All opinions are 100% mine.

When I was in middle school I had incredibly chapped lips due to some medication that was extremely drying and that is when I began using Carmex to alleviate those chapped lips.  What I found was nothing works better on severely chapped lips than Carmex products.  I haven't experienced chapped lips lately, so I've been a little out of the loop about Carmex but I was thrilled to be asked to try out some of their newest products; healing cream and healing lotion.  How great is it that now we have Carmex® Healing Lotion and Carmex® Healing Cream for our dry skin from the makers of the best products for chapped lips?! There are some times throughout the year for me, starting in December where the air is so drying that I need some extra moisturizing lotion to help keep my skin soft and supple.

Here's some more info about these products directly from the Carmex website:

 

Carmex® Healing Lotion is made using a patent pending process that delivers healing and moisturization without a greasy feel.

  • Use anywhere skin feels dry
  • Daily use will help protect skin and keep dryness away
  • Rich healing ingredients, including Aloe and Vitamin E, nourish and moisturize skin
  • Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel; has a light, pleasant scent

Carmex® Healing Cream is made using a patent pending process that delivers concentrated healing and moisturization of your driest, roughest skin.

  • Use on your driest skin— especially hands, feet, elbows and knees
  • 9 healing ingredients penetrate and help repair your very dry, rough or cracked skin
  • Concentrated—use a small amount
  • Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel; has a light, pleasant scent 

These products are only available at Walgreens stores, Walgreens.com and drugstore.com so check out those three places if you want to try these new moisturizers.

 

I am happy with these two products and can't wait to really put them to the test as we move into the winter months.  Maybe I'm crazy (just ask my husband) but I actually enjoy the scent of Carmex.  It's a comforting smell for me and these products smell almost identical to the Carmex lip moisturizer but lighter.  It's not overpowering and I love that these products are not tested on animals.  The lotion is so silky as you apply it to the skin and it absorbs so quickly!  It doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy at all, just soft and smooth.  The cream definitely has more heft to it than the lotion!  Take care in how much you use because a little really does go a long way with this stuff.

 

If you have a need for a lotion or cream that really works and is made by a proven company, get out there and buy some Carmex® Healing Lotion and Carmex® Healing Cream!

post signature

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!