November 26, 2010

Dan-e Women's Daily Supplement {REVIEW}

Who wouldn't love to have more energy throughout the day?  I know that I sure could use it!  As much as I love vegetables, I'm sure that I don't get all of the vitamins and minerals that my body needs throughout the day.  That's when I turn to supplements to help keep me healthy.  I was recently introduced to a new supplement, Dan-e, which was created by Daniel S. Stein, M. D.

With over 30 years of medical practice and experience in gynecology, Daniel S. Stein, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., is widely recognized as a leading expert in issues of women's health and wellness. 

Dr. Stein has dedicated his award-winning medical career as a clinician, surgeon, researcher and author to creating new advancements in comprehensive healthcare. After observing common complaints and behaviors in his female patients of all ages, Dr. Stein spent years conducting research and consulting with patients to develop Dan-e™ as a safe and effective way for women to boost their energy, mood and passion.

Dan-e is naturally formulated with vitamins and herbs along with pro-hormones to help boost your energy and mood, ignite passion and desire, support optimal women's health and relieve normal PMS or menopausal symptoms.  All of these things can be done with this one vitamin, you ask?  According to a clinical study that was commissioned by Dan-e, women who took this supplement showed marked increases in all of these categories.  You can check out the results of this study on the Dan-e website by clicking here.  These are amazing results after just one month of taking this supplement!

I received an eight week supply of Dan-e and have noticed a definite change in my energy levels in just the first couple of weeks of taking it.  I'm not sure of I've seen any changes in the other categories, but with more energy for daily activities it's easier to have more energy for other activities, if you know what I mean (wink, wink).  I'm really looking forward to seeing if the other claims are as true for me as they were for the women in the clinical study.

You, too, can take the Dan-e Eight Week Challenge and if you are not satisfied with the changes in the first 30 days you can return the rest and receive your money back!  Don't you just love when a company has a 30 day satisfaction policy?  I do because it tells me that these companies truly believe in their product.  Keep in mind that there are some women whop should not take Dan-e including women who are pregnant or nursing or who are trying to become pregnant, women under 18 years old and women who are already taking supplements should consult with their doctor before beginning taking Dan-e.  Try it and then let me know what you think!


Disclosure:  I received free samples to try in exchange for my honest review if the product.  I was not required to post a positive review nor offer a giveaway in exchange for the free product.  All opinions are my own.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!