December 22, 2010

Got gift cards? Swagg is for you! {REVIEW}

Are you like me and always end up with multiple gift cards after the holidays?  Gift cards are a very popular gift nowadays.  I keep those cards in my wallet so that I don't lose them which makes my wallet bulge (not exactly a huge problem but annoying, none the less).  Let me tell you all about SWAGG, a website created for those of us who are overrun with gift cards.  SWAGG has launched an app that helps you keep all those gift cards and loyalty cards in one virtual place so that you don't have to carry around the actual cards anymore!  Freedom from a bulging wallet!

SWAGG allows consumers to import more than 250 brands of gift cards and rewards cards and, unlike plastic cards, SWAGG permits consumers to view available balance and reward information on most of these cards. Additionally, consumers can use their mobile device to give, get and even exchange SWAGG GIFTS from participating merchant partners such as American Apparel Inc., The Wet Seal Inc., Crocs Inc., 1-800-Flowers.com and Arden B. Through SWAGG, consumers can access the offers that matter most to them, connecting users with more than 3,000 retailers. Retailers benefit by acquiring new customers, increasing in-store business and retaining existing customers.

Since I have a Droid phone, it was very easy to download the app and get set up on the SWAGG website with an account.  You can also download the app on an Apple phone as long as you are a resident of the USA.  In fact, during the month of December, for every app downloaded SWAGG will donate $1 to Stand Up For Cancer.  Not only will you help keep yourself a little more organized but you can help a very worthy cause.  Download the app here and then you can purchase gift cards and give them as a gift, use gift cards to purchase merchandise and exchange gift cards for other gift cards.  SWAGG will also keep track of your balances on those gift cards.

I was lucky enough to receive a $20 gift card from SWAGG to test out the service and it was not only easy but fun (I mean, shopping for free)!  I decided to shop at Crocs and was able to get two pairs of shoes for less than $20!  One of the best parts of the transaction is that SWAGG provides you with a credit card number that cannot be hacked so if you are worried about using your credit card online, purchase a gift card with SWAGG and use their number.  So, get over to SWAGG and download the app.  Keep those gift cards and loyalty cards all in one virtual place and make room in your wallet for more $$$!

Disclosure:  I was given $20 to spend and give my honest opinion of the service as well as be entered for a chance to win an iPad.  All opinions are my own.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. As the owner of a home improvement company in Singer Island,FL, I can definitely say that BottomLine Pros is the ideal merchant service provider. I’ve been using their services for more than 3 years and I’m satisfied and impressed by the staff there! They’re always willing to take the time to guide me along the way and their prices are simply unbeatable! I would highly recommend them for your business. Call them 888-315-2590 or visit the website http://www.bottomlineprosllc.com . You’ll be glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!