December 12, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Gift Sets {REVIEW}

This next gift selection is good for any adult on your list, as long as they drink coffee or tea!  When I was in college I was introduced to The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and instantly fell in love.  They do an incredible job of making coffee and tea in their stores and have expanded into cyberspace with an online store where you can purchase their delicious coffee, tea and hot cocoa mixes as well as mugs and other coffee necessities!  The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf began serving coffee in the Los Angeles area in the early 60's and continues today with hundreds of stores throughout the southern half of the United States as well as over 19 international countries.  Here's the story from the website:

Since 1963 we’ve been passionate about serving our customers the best coffees and teas from around the world. Today, throughout our organization, and our hundreds of locations around the world, we remain committed to our original vision of quality and customer service.

We are dedicated to serving our community and providing a destination and lifestyle quality experience. We take pride in our handcrafted oak paneled stores; the ideal social gathering place to build respectful relationships with our friends, and customers in the community. Our store environment truly is cozy, warm and inviting and is ideal for just enjoying The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® experience.


I can tell you, from personal experience, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is a wonderful place to get a cup of coffee or tea and just hang out with your friends.  The words above are all true and the folks who work in the stores are just as friendly as can be.  Since I left Southern California, I have wished that The Bean (as it's so affectionately referred to by the patrons) would expand into the Pacific Northwest where I live because I truly miss their unique flavor combinations and store atmosphere.  Alas, I don't believe that they will be opening any stores up here in the near future so I will just have to make my own atmosphere at home while still enjoying their coffee and tea products.

In fact, I was lucky enough to receive a few of their holiday gift sets to review for you this holiday season.  One of the sets that I got was the Flavored Coffee Duet.  This set is two 8 oz packages of flavored coffees, Pumpkin Spice and Egg Nog flavored coffees.  We have thoroughly enjoyed both of these coffees!  I would have to say that the Egg Nog is preferred by me but the Pumpkin Spice comes in close second.  The flavors are not overly strong but you can definitely smell them!  This would make a great hostess gift if you are invited to a holiday party or maybe gift exchange.  I don't know anyone who wouldn't love to receive this as a gift and at $15.95, it's affordable, too!


The other two sets I got were the Cafe Mocha Gift Set and the Winter Dream Tea Latte Mug Set, both of which cost $17.95.  I haven't yet made a mocha with the chocolate powder but both my husband and I are really enjoying the coffee and mugs!  The mugs are a nice size, not too large and not too small and they have the recipes for a cafe mocha and tea latte written on them.  The Winter Dream Tea is very good and I'm not a big fan of tea.  The Winter Dream Tea, though, is a nice blend of sweet and spicy notes and mixing in the vanilla powder really accentuated the cinnamon flavors for me.  Both of these sets would make great gifts for the coffee or tea drinker in your life.
These aren't the only sets available, either.  There are also some cocoa sets and other tea sets for less than $20.  You can also buy mugs and tumblers as well as coffees and teas.

Make sure you check out The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf for all your coffee and tea lovers this holiday season.  If you happen to be close by one of the coffeehouses, buy an Ice Blended for me?

Disclosure:  I received no monetary compensation just the products noted above in exchange for my honest opinion.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!