December 16, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Hasbro Board Games - Twister Hoopla {REVIEW}

When I was a child, I loved to play board games and that really hasn't changed throughout the years.  In fact, one of my husband's and my favorite board games is Scrabble!  Hasbro has so many different board games that are fun and can be played by all different age groups.  They have games that can be played with preschoolers such as Sorry and Chutes and Ladders.  They also have games that are more geared towards adults like Scrabble and Trivial Pursuit.  In fact, Hasbro offers so many different kinds of toys and games that it makes my head spin!

Hasbro sent me one of their newest games, Twister Hoopla, which is a fun change to the original Twister!  In this version, your bodies are the game board and you are trying to keep the rings from touching the ground.  There are five different versions of the game ranging from keeping your team alive by avoiding dropping the rings to a game where you toss the rings and catch them.  There is also a game where you lay out the colored rings like the original game and try to stay on your feet!  That was the toughest because the rings slide around! It's fun for the whole family (2-4 players) starting with kids aged 6 years and older.  It's also a wonderful way to get up and out of your chair while still playing a "board" game.  These games aren't as easy as they sound, either.  Lots of laughter and will ensue as you tumble around and try to win Twister Hoopla!

Check out Hasbro's website for all the games and other toys they offer this holiday season.  Your kids will thank you and may actually want to play the games with you!

Disclosure:  I was sent a free product sample in exchange for my honest opinion of the product.  All views are my own.  I was not required to write a positive review nor offer a giveaway.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!