December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!




I hope all of you have a very  
Merry Christmas!

Enjoy the time you have with your families especially if you are spending the holiday with relatives that you don't get to see very often.  I have always loved Christmas because of the love and good food that surrounds me and my family.  Here is a picture of my mom's famous coffee cake that we traditionally devour every Christmas morning (it usually doesn't last very long especially since my husband was added to the family festivities):



We are so enjoying the time with my family and beautiful sunshine in Arizona (what is better than a 75 degree Christmas Day?) but will be traveling back to Oregon on Sunday which means that I'll be off the internet for a couple of days.  I'll be posting next week with another giveaway so stay tuned!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower from PITM. Please stop by Harvest For Tomorrow - http://www.harvestfortomorrow.blogspot.com if you get a chance and on Twitter at @harvest42morrow.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!