December 31, 2010

Ringing in 2011!

Happy New Year!

We are going to be at a party with some friends tonight celebrating the fact that it will be 2011 so I wanted to wish all of my lovely readers a very Happy New Year!  I've been reading other blogs this past week and the general theme has been what they are hoping for (some call them resolutions) in the new year.  Since I don't like to use the term resolution (one of the results of owning a fitness center) I would have to say that my #1 hope is to finally get started on expanding our family.  If all goes well and our business can be moved to the situation that we are currently working on, I think I can convince my husband that this is the year.  The other hope I have for 2011 is for people to get back to work.  We've really seen some tough times in my area and I would love for folks who have been struggling to finally find some relief this year.  I'm not sure that it will happen, but I can dream!  Everything else seems so frivolous so I'm sticking with those two.

Enjoy your New Year's Eve celebrations and remember to stay safe!  I'll see you in 2011! 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I am a new follower from Social Moms. Would love for you to visit my blogs as well:
    www.bellaandgracies.blogspot.com
    www.chloessandbox.blogspot.com

    Happy New Year,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!